VITEZOVE for 2016 Passed out students
(For 2016 Passed out Batches & only for Salem regions candidate, Preferably Women candidates)
- Any Degree
- No standing arrears
|DATE and TIME||5th November 2016 8:30 AM|
|SELECTION PROCESS||1. XML evaluation
** Offer letter will be provided on the same day**
|DESIGNATION||XML, HTML, EPUB Developer|
|EXPERIENCE||Fresher’s / Experience|
|SKILL SET||- Xml and Html knowledge
- Strong knowledge of XML processing tools
- Knowledge of database use
- Able of multi-tasking
- Able to prioritize more tasks
- Should be able to work both in a team and their own, according to the needs of the firm
- More than a year or two of professional experience added advantage
- Ability to learn fast
- Good communication skills
|JOB RESPONSIBILITIES||- Coding using the XML language
- Works with more developing tools, such as .Net and others
- Building back-end processes
- Writing scripts
- Programming the database using the xml.
- Understanding the requirements in order to offer best solution.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
|SALARY||Rs.5,000 take home for 3 months training period (For trainee level)
*First month there will be no salary paid to the employee as a training fee
|COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE||Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
|CONTACT PERSONS||Prof. R.Shanmugasundaram|
|CONTACT NUMBERS||97516 61542|
|PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 02.11.2016.
3. The last date for registration is on 02.11.2016.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 02.11.2016.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 05.11.2016 at 8.30 am