India Japan Lighting Pvt. Ltd. for 2015, 2016 & 2017 Passed out students only
(Only for 2015, 2016 & 2017 Passed out Batch)
Design Section - 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
Educational Qualification - B.E Mechanical / Automobile or other relevant
Tech Admin Section – 2017 Batch
Educational Qualification - B.E. with ECE / IT / Computer Science
CAE Section - 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
Educational Qualification - B.E. Mechanical / D.M.E With Post diploma in Tool design or relevant
- 60% in X, XII & UG
- NO STANDING ARREARS
|DATE and TIME||22nd June 2017 8:00 AM|
|SELECTION PROCESS||1) Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) (Tool Test)
2) Technical & HR Interviews
|DESIGNATION||Fresher's - Engineer Trainee & Experience – Engineer|
|SALARY||2.4 Lacs Per Annum ( CTC)|
|JOB DESCRIPTION||- Design section
Software knowledge - Basic knowledge in CATIA
1) Basic knowledge about design of a product
2) Drawing reading skills
3) Interest in Automobile
- Tech Admin section
Software knowledge - C++ & .NET
1) Basic knowledge of networking concept
2) Basic knowledge of Forum maintenance
- CAE Section
Software knowledge - Mold flow
1) Knowledge in tool design
2) Knowledge in plastic materials
3) Knowledge in molding trails
4) Knowledge is product design review
|COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE||Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
|CONTACT PERSONS||Prof. S. Suresh Balaji, Prof. M.A. Rajesh Kumar|
|CONTACT NUMBERS||9842775097, 9489482464|
|PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted.
3. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 18.06.2017.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 19.06.2017.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 22.06.2017 at 8.00 am