KGFSL for 2018 Passed out students only
(Only for 2018 Passed out Batch )
• 60 % in Academic record in 10th , 12th & Graduation
• No Standing Arrears.
|DATE and TIME||23rd February 2018 8:30 AM|
|SELECTION PROCESS||• Written test
• Group Discussion
• Programming skills
• Technical one to one
• HR Round
|GENERAL CONDITIONS||Must be willing to travel within India (Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune) and Outside India (US, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore.)
• Need to undergo internal training for 2- 3 Months.
• Should sign a service agreement for 2 years
• Minimum 60% of Marks with no standing Arrears.
Skill set required:
• Good knowledge of Object oriented programming language
• Good understanding of coding language
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good problem solving instincts
• CTC : INR 10000
• Confirmation in 6 months and Salary Revision between 15,000 to 20,000 based on performance. Once in a year Performance Appraisal will be done.
• Allowance of INR 9000 for candidates posted in onsite locations (Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune) + Accommodation + Flight travel every quarter + Local Conveyances.
Selected candidates will be put into the following training before they can be assigned into Live Projects:
• Domain Training in Capital Market
• Technical Training as per the industry needs
• Exclusive training in agile methodologies with continuous integration and automation testing
|COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE||Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
|CONTACT PERSONS||Prof.I.RAJESH, Prof.D.DHINESH, Prof.VEERAKUMAR
|CONTACT NUMBERS||98947 90284, 82372 17971, 94863 61173|
|PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. The Placement Officer is requested to send only 50 students from your institution.
3. The Placement Officer is requested to send the database of student in this attached format before 16.02.18.
4. The Students are instructed to bring their resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph, writing pad and photocopies of mark sheet.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 23.02.2018 at 8.30 am