Admission: +91 98947 01234Placement : +91 98947 90284, 86084 85944
Email : email@example.com
|Laboratory Name||Intel IOT Research Lab|
|1. IoT Lab is aimed at enabling the interconnection and integration of the physical world and the cyber space
2. To provide knowledge on industry projects and use cases which encompasses of multiple areas such as Computer science, Communications, Electrical , Mechanical, and Microelectronics.
3. To do interdisciplinary projects related to IOT.
4. To develop the mechanisms of network convergence and autonomy.
|Laboratory Name||Virtusa Data Analytics Laboratory
|1. The MoU envisages special lectures, a project bank for students, and student projects at Virtusa facilities, with the goal of enhancing student skills and employability.
2. Also the students will interact with experts from Virtusa, and its faculty will benefit from Virtusa training
|Laboratory Name||Software Technology Laboratory
|1. Our approach to build great software and applications consistently.
2. To make Strong technology expertise in the latest technologies— Artificial Intelligence,
Machine Learning, Digital Technology Platforms, Conversational Systems and Intelligent
|Laboratory Name||Big Data Advanced Analytics Lab|
|1. To Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex Map Reduce programs .
2. To know the Hadoop ecosystem concepts and analytics .
3. The focus will be on the technologies, tools/algorithms that are available for a variety of “analytics”.
4. To do the industry standard academic projects.
5. To work on a real life Project on Big Data Analytics.
|Laboratory Name||CCNA Networking Lab
|1. Learn the basic concepts of computer networking and acquire practical notions of protocols with the emphasis on TCP/IP.
2. To receive the internship from networking companies
3. To understand the simulation concepts of wireless and wired networks.
|Laboratory Name||Oracle Academy-Oracle ilearning Lab
|1. To transform business requirements into an operational database
2. To create physical relational database tables to implement a database design
3. To manage a business project that delivers a database design and model for a potential client
4. To create, maintain, and manipulate database objects
5. To prepare for Introduction to Oracle 10g - SQL and JAVA Certification exam