Admission: +91 98947 01234Placement : +91 98947 90284, 86084 85944
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
| 1. Taking care of students with six or more arrears and enabling them to get degree on time.
2. One to one motivation and counselling for the students by professional Psychologists.
3. Helping students to overcome attitudinal issues.
4. Counselling to girl students by women Psychologists.
|Mr.K. Anandkumar, ASP / ENGILISH|
| 1. Mr.M.Vinoth Kumar, AP / Mech
2. Mrs.V.Scinduja, AP / Civil
3. Ms.N.Divya, AP / EEE
4. Ms.B.Narmadha, AP / CSE
5. Mr.N.Vijayanandam, AP / ECE
( Students Progress Monitoring Committee)
| 1. i-Can Club at KIOT functions under the auspices of SPMC
(Students Progress Monitoring Committee) which helps
students to clear arrears if any.
2. The ultimate aim of i-Can Club and SPMC is to get degree on time.
3. Students with 3 and above arrears in every department are monitored regularly.
4. Class toppers are advised to help the slow learners.
5. Team work of i-Can Club under SPMC creates awareness among
students to minimize the arrears.