Rules & Regulations
- Open Access System is followed in the Library
- Strict & Absolute Silence shall be observed in the library.
- Mobile Phones are prohibited inside the library.
- Users are requested to keep their personal belongings at the entrance of the library.
- If the due date falls on a holiday for the library, the next working day will be taken as the due date.
- If any book is lost or damaged beyond repair, the person responsible shall replace it with a new copy or pay the cost of the recent price.
- Books will not be issued to students on the account of the staff members.
- Any kind of marking, underlining, clipping of books is absolutely forbidden. Readers shall be held responsible for any damage done to the book belonging to the Library and shall be required to replace such book or pay the value thereof.
- Under special circumstances, the Librarian may refuse the issue of books or recall the books already issued from any member.
- The following conditions are to be followed for the renewal of books,
- The book has to be produced in the Library for renewal.
- More than one renewal will not be allowed.
- The borrower will be responsible for any loss or non-return of any books issued against his/her account.
- Reference Books, Newspapers, Journals should not be taken out.